PDA

View Full Version : www.joggingstroller.com

milesmom
07-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Has anyone ordered from www.joggingstroller.com? They seem to have great prices, a website full of good info, helpful customer service people... Would love to hear about any good or bad experiences people have had with them.

TIA.
Michelle

kellyotn
07-08-2005, 02:03 PM
I just ordered from them, no problems at ALL. Shipped fast, etc.

Also, I've emailed them w/ questions and they are super friendly and reply back and forth quickly. I was impressed with that. (ie a real person answers your question completely, not a form letter or a half-baked reply).

I've not heard anything bad about them either. HTH!

kelly

ktdid74
07-08-2005, 03:44 PM
I ordered my BOB from them a few years ago and had a fine experience. It was a good price, free and fast shipping. Still love my BOB, too.

nanf
07-08-2005, 05:03 PM
I ordered my zooper boogie from them.
I was really upset that day b/c I had a coupon code for 10% off from another store but that store was located in the same state so I had to pay taxes. I wanted free shipping and no taxes plus the 10% off.
So I spoke to them they offered me 10% off too.
I just had to point them to the website of the other store. I got my stroller in 2 days.
Of course, after I spoke to them, I realize I had a 10% coupon code for joggingstroller.com for ordering online.
Its from babybootcamp
use code 4158883142 at checkout

Calla
07-09-2005, 08:07 AM
I got my MBUS from them, and was pleased. The free delivery was fast!

ecg
07-10-2005, 02:10 PM
I ordered a Phil and Ted's e3 Explorer from them and was very pleased with their customer service.

milesmom
07-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Thanks to everyone! Great info and a coupon code (my lucky day!!!).

becca13
07-11-2005, 05:21 PM
I got my MBUS through them and was also really happy with their service and speed. Love the free shipping. Their follow-up has also been good, there have been a few MBUS recalls and they have forwarded the info to me as a purchser in case they apply (they didn't.)

lcadwell
07-11-2005, 06:07 PM
I got my E3 from them without any problems. When I did have a part that needed replacing, they sent the new part the same day without any questions.