PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is the StrollerQueen discount at arunningstroller.com?

cdlamis
07-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I read a post from a few months back about the "Stroller Queen" discount with arunningstroller.com How does it work? It is a discount for anything Marilyn carries? I e-mailed her about it and about 2 items I want to buy from her but I haven't heard back. I want to buy the Britax MA carseat and Mac Double carrying bag. I am also a repeat customer of hers.

TIA~
Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
and Isabella 12-18-04

VickiH
07-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Marilyn will sometimes offer discounts on certain products, but the way I understand it is that you need to call her to ask for it. I know that retaillers can get into trouble with companies for discounting their products.

HTH

bubbaray
07-09-2005, 08:37 PM
I had heard that Marilyn wasn't going to offer any more StrollerQueen discounts. So, I'm not sure what is going on, but I would call her store and ask her.

The SQ discount wasn't on everything. If you are a repeat customer, you might want to ask if her listed prices are her best price. But, I do find her listed prices very reasonable.

HTH

Melissa

Maya Papaya!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040411/3/4/1/-8/.png[/img][/url]