PDA

View Full Version : Does the frame on your P3 scratch easily?

DAKnits
07-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Hi!

I got my P3 less than a month ago, it already has little scratches on the arms ... I have the Safari so it's the black frame. I am soooooooooooo anal about handling it carefully, and can't imagine how it got scratched.

Does anyone else find that this happened?

emmiem
07-10-2005, 11:54 PM
I have the P3 in black and grey and I throw it in the trunk and put bags on it and otherwise abuse it and I have no scratches. It is about 7 months old.
Michele

DAKnits
07-11-2005, 12:19 AM
That is really strange, then. Maybe I should call Perego and ask? I am soooooo careful (the point that I am made fun of by my mom and DH!), and I noticed it the second day I had the stroller, so maybe it just came out of the box that way ... ;-( I don't think Perego would do anything about it now.

smilequeen
07-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Mine has gotten fairly scratched up but from flying with it all the time I think...

DebbieJ
07-11-2005, 11:32 AM
I think the black frame shows the scratches more. I have the grey frame (metallica) and it is scratched, but doesn't show it so much.

Plus, it IS going to get scratched. You have to use the stroller and it happens. Just like I have little scratches and dings on my car. It's unavoidable.

~ deb
DS 12/03
And a niece or nephew arriving in early August!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

Smiles81
07-11-2005, 11:33 AM
My p3 does get scratched easily, and I am also really careful. It has scratches on the arms, probably from going in and out of the trunk.
Reena
Mom to Dovi 3/16/04