PDA

View Full Version : Britax Forerunner

Zannys Mommy
07-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Does anyone own a britax forerunner? I am thinking of getting itbut i havent seen this any stores - only saw it online so need help! A few of my concers are:
I want a good cofertable stroller with a good sized canopy and basket.
Atleast 3 position recline.
Snack Tray for the baby (have heard its really helpful as my baby will start cheerios soon!)
Not too big when folded (I have a honda civic)
I dont want too pricy a stroller.
Also easy to fold and open. (Iknow i am picky!!)
Please help me with this! And if anyone can suggest the best place to buy also.
Thanksssssssssssss!

ChristinaLucia
06-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Bump this up. I'm thinking of ordering one and want to know what people think!!

Thanks,

tg_canada
06-23-2006, 11:34 AM
I was considering this at one point and couldn't find much info on it. A couple of people saying it was garbage but really nothing else (and I didn't put too much stock in a couple of negative comments). Recently I found it on a couple of web sites for REALLY cheap as it appears to be getting cleared out. New ones on EBay are also going for super cheap.

ChristinaLucia
06-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Thanks. They are super cheap online - so I figure I might as well try it out.

shahope
06-30-2006, 10:21 PM
I have the britax esprit and HATE it. I thought Britax makes such a great carseat, they would surely make a great stroller too...Boy was I wrong. I liked the stroller the first week I had it, after that it as a nightmare....I would reccommend testing one out before purchasing...The one feature I love is that it is not tippy like the Maclarens, but that's where it ends!

lml41981
07-04-2006, 12:57 PM
I reviewed it on epinions.com. For the price I paid, it wasn't worth it. For the price I've heard they're going for now...I'd buy it. I'd get some powdered graphite from the key section of Home Depot to keep on hand, though, because the wheels squeak terribly. I snapped something on the stroller, too, and now the seatback doesn't stay put when I fold the stroller. The assembly was difficult and it really isn't the prettiest stroller around. Of course, no stroller is just beautiful, IMO. I'd rather sling... There's no parent cupholder, either. I didn't think I'd care about that, but I do.

strollerqueen
07-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Junk. Don't bother.