PDA

View Full Version : Review of Valco Single RA w/TS

lissie930
07-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi all, since you were all so helpful when I was figuring out my double stroller "issues", I thought I'd post a review of the Valco with toddler seat.

For the most part, I've been thrilled with it! For us, it's the best compromise (since there is no perfect double stroller *sigh*). Having a single stroller in the city is really good, as our sidewalks tend to be narrow (I live in the Cambridge MA area). It handles pretty well, even with the TS on, though that does have some negative impact on handling.

Another reason it's turned out to be a good choice for us is that DS#2 has turned out to be a velcro baby who needs to be held all the time and won't ride in the stroller! :o So now, I just have my older DS (22 months) in the Valco, and wear DS#2 (2 months). (So, of course, my latest obsession has been baby carriers, rather than strollers! :D With just DS in the main seat, it's FANTASTIC! The Valco steers SO well, and is so easy to push! It also does pretty well in stores, it's not too huge. The basket is nice and large, and I can get a good amount of stuff into it.

I have mainly stored it in my car, and while it's a little bit of a pain to fold it up and haul it in and out, it's not been as bad as I feared.

Anyway, just a few thoughts on it! I am still using our Volo quite a bit too, but the Valco is great for our long walks out and about.

- Lissie

Smiles81
07-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Cool! Thanks. I just purchased a valco, and was a little nervous about it, now I am really excited to get it!!
Reena
Mom to Dovi 3/16/04