PDA

View Full Version : specs on Zoopair??

goddess42
07-13-2005, 04:04 PM
I recently stumbled across the Zoopair. I'm trying to get more information about the specs. Does anybody own one of these? I'd like to find out approx. how much it weighs, what it's weight capacity is, how big it is, does it accept car seats, whatever else. Also, if you have one, do you like it? Does it steer well, etc? Thanks.

dylansnan
07-13-2005, 04:35 PM
I just sold mine, but will answer what I can. I think it weighs about 30lbs. I don't know what the offical weight limit is, but it can handle bigger toddlers (at least 40lbs) It is not a small a stroller, and probably best for neighborhood walks. It does not offically accept a car seat, but the seat is huge, so I am sure one would fit (although the seat reclines completly flat and encloses to be like a bassinette, so I would think baby would be more comfortable like that, than in a carseat- JMHO) The seat is reversable. The hood is huge and provides great coverage. It has a big wire underbasket. It is a fixed wheel, so steering those takes some getting used to- it is a little trickier than my Emma. It is great for AT!
HTH

cartsmom1
07-14-2005, 10:27 AM
I have a zoop air and just purchased it. I've used it once. I have owned MANY strollers and 3 prams and I have to say that the fabric on this one is the NICEST quality...much nicer than my perego and inglesina prams. It's heavy and sturdy and a GREAT all terrain stroller if you want a nicer look and not a jogger looking one. The bassinet is a carrycot that can be removed when your little one is sleeping. I can't say enought positive things about it.

email me at
[email protected]. if you have other questions!

cartsmom1
07-14-2005, 10:27 AM
I have a zoop air and just purchased it. I've used it once. I have owned MANY strollers and 3 prams and I have to say that the fabric on this one is the NICEST quality...much nicer than my perego and inglesina prams. It's heavy and sturdy and a GREAT all terrain stroller if you want a nicer look and not a jogger looking one. The bassinet is a carrycot that can be removed when your little one is sleeping. I can't say enought positive things about it.

email me at
[email protected]. if you have other questions!