PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know about the Zooper EZ Lite?

mariza
07-14-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm guessing it's a 2003 or earlier model Zooper. I emailed Overstockbaby.com looking for a very lightweight and compact stroller for travel. I specifically asked for something like a Combi Strollee Stroller, but with taller handles and David said he had "a zooper product called the EZ lite weight aluminum"
I searched here and google but could not find anything about it. He is pretty short in his email responses so I thought I'd ask all you experts here. Need to know, weight, handle height and carrying weight and of course, would you recommend it for a cruise?

callalillyanne
07-14-2005, 06:57 PM
I was looking around and found this, the Zooper Go Anywhere EZ stroller:

http://www.epinions.com/pr-Zooper_GoAnywhere_EZ

Could that be it? It looks like it is similar to a Mac Techno. Maybe someone with more experience could tell you?

HTH a little!

mariza
07-15-2005, 08:58 AM
Yes that seems to be it, thanks! At 15lbs with no carry strap I would just as soon take my P3. To bad the Combi Strolee isn't taller :(
Its the only one really that is in my price range that has a hood & recline. I know my P3 will work, just hoping for something more compact, oh well!

callalillyanne
07-15-2005, 07:36 PM
How about an '04 Mac Quest with a Rey Shade for sun? You can get '04 Quests for around $120-30 now- do a search online.

HTH,

mariza
07-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Unfortunately, DH has been put on notice that he may get laid off, but the cruise is already booked so my stroller budget is next to nothing. Since I already have the P3 and just got the Zoop Air, DH would not understand my getting another stroller. I was looking at the Combi Strolee Stroller becasue it is under $50. I may have to look for a used Mac, at least I have time the cruise is in October!