PDA

View Full Version : How long will my Combi Savona last?

Marcy_O
07-14-2005, 02:18 PM
I couldn't convince my husband (or myself really) to spend the $$ for a Peg P3 which is what I really wanted...so we opted for a Combi Savona. Which so far I really like except for the baske under the seat (you can't get to it to put much of anything in it if baby is in the stroller/carseat. Other than that, I really do like it. It's lightweight, folds up and opens super easy, gets around well so far. But I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience with this stroller and if it's a pretty good little workhorse, or if it compares to a graco ts stroller in quality...

Ksinglet
07-14-2005, 05:50 PM
I have the savona and I really loved it but when ds reached about 10 months it was no longer comfortable for him. The seat is kinda shallow or something.

Marcy_O
07-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Oh...good to know. Guess maybe I'll keep that in mind for a selling point for the P3 when the time comes :) We tried putting BRight in the stroller by itslef (it's supposed to accommodate a newborn) but we couldn't get him strapped in well. Which kind of defeats the purpose kind of. I hate to strap him in the carseat when we go to the market because it's so darned hot. I'd rather be able to put him right in the stroller so he can be a little cooler...oh well.

DebbieJ
07-15-2005, 12:05 PM
How about a sling while shopping? I would have never been able to grocery shop/Costco/Target without it in those early months! Check out the carriers forum.

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif