PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my Zoop Air

mariza
07-15-2005, 01:24 PM
There wasn't a whole lot available when I was searching for info on this stroller. I noticed more interest in it recently so I thought I would show it off here. I live in S FL and it is about 98 degrees, so I didn't take too much time to figure out the pram mode, I'm sure I did it wrong in the picture, but at least it gives you an idea. Actually the picture on overstockbaby.com is a good one using all the accsessories.
This is the "Dakota" print, the one on the overstockbaby website says Dakota, but I think it's actually Windsor.
HTH someone make a decision, it really is a great stroller for keeping in the garage and infrequent car trips. I can't imagine pushing this around the mall, but it glides over grass, DD falls asleep within seconds in this baby!
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=6x6k3g2.ahmydvpe&x=0&y=km3qnn

hipmaman
07-15-2005, 07:03 PM
It looks nice. I hadn't realise Zooper had gone 'prammy' again. How heavy does the stroller weigh? Thanks for sharing, btw.

mariza
07-15-2005, 08:49 PM
The Zoop Air is actually a 2000 year model bought NIB from overstockbaby.com. A lot of people are looking at them because he is selling them for $109 on overstockbaby.com and started bidding for $1 on his ebay store "liquidbaby"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7701237257&category=66703&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

It's pretty heavy, I'd say about 30lbs all together. I keep it in my garage and don't fold it, but the seat, and tires all come off so if you needed to take it apart to put in the car it can be done easily. It's just not something you would want to do a couple of times a day, I definately do not recommend it as a stroller to keep in the car. For my neighborhood walks and errands on foot it's working out great!

hipmaman
07-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Ah, it makes sense that it is an older model. It got me confused for a bit and made me wonder when did Zooper made prams again :)

It looks like a good buy for a new pram. Enjoy!