PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Need Canopy Help for the Peg Venezia please...

dianna
07-15-2005, 06:00 PM
I just got my 2005 Venezia in Metallica - and I LOVE IT!

However, I just finished putting it all together and there are 2 snaps on the canopy that just don't work. They are the ones on the big tabs on the bottom of each side that attach to the inside of the side frames of the stroller.

It looks like there is a black plastic thing for them to snap onto, however, when I try to do that they just don't "snap on". I can kind of push them on, but they pop right off. I can't see anywhere else where I would attach these snaps.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'd hate to go through the huge hassle of returning it after I've put it all together!

Dianna

hipmaman
07-15-2005, 07:00 PM
I don't have a Venezia now to even look at, but would those snaps be for the boot to attach to?

dianna
07-16-2005, 12:45 AM
The directions show them snapping on to the frame, but they have these plastic black snap receivers that just don't "receive" if that makes any sense.

dianna
07-16-2005, 12:45 AM
duplicate post

TereasaT
07-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Hi Dianna,

I have a 2005 Venezia in Black Sable. I just went to try out the snaps on the canopy. I didn't have a problem at all snapping them to the black receivers on the frame and it seemed pretty secure.

I hope you get your snaps to work so you don't have to return it.

Tereasa

dianna
07-17-2005, 02:49 AM
I can't imagine disassembling it all and reapacking and taking it back....

Maybe I should just order a second and swap some parts? Then return the second.

I wonder if Peg support would send out new parts? If its just a new canopy I need, then no biggie, but if the problem is in the receivers (which I'm guessing it is, since those metal snaps seem standard, then I'd need a whole new frame!