PDA

View Full Version : MBUS on sale at The Right Start

tinkerthinker
07-17-2005, 12:26 PM
I don't know if this is old news...I don't usually post here, but I saw this at my Right Start store and thought maybe someone would be interested. It was a Navy MBUS on clearance for $239.99, at least that's what the sticker said. I think it said the original price was $389.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, this was at the Right Start in Westside Pavilion in Los Angeles.

:)

angelcakes
07-18-2005, 02:18 PM
I was just about to post the same information. We went to our local Right Start with the intention of just testing out the MBUS and found out it was on clearance for $239.98. Just to clarify, this is the '04 MBUS that is on sale. I have been doing a lot of research on the MBUS and this is the best price I have seen for an '04 MBUS. They must be making room for the '05 models since this store didn't even carry them yet. Anyways, we went ahead and bought one since it was such a great deal. Also, I am not quite sold on all the extras of the '05 to justify paying $400 for it. Furthermore, the '04 is lighter than the '05. FYI, I got my MBUS at the Right Start in Mission Viejo (Southern California) and they only have the floor model left in navy (we snagged the last one in a box).