PDA

View Full Version : Quest or Triumph??

happymom2b
07-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Baby Gaga rated the Triumph higher. What are your experiences?? Thanks everyone!
Ali =)
Mommy to Michael
12/3/05

newmomto1
07-17-2005, 08:07 PM
QUEST!!!!
It's so much nicer!
It's plusher, has more of a recline, & a deeper seat than the Triumph.
I tried my DS in a Triumph & he looked very uncomfortable b/c the seat was so shallow (from front to back).
I actually saw that on Baby Gaga & I was suprised b/c I have never heard anyone say they like the Triumoh better.

mommato2boys
07-17-2005, 08:55 PM
I recently bought a quest, but haven't used it yet. It is set up in my living room waiting for its first trip! It looks nice and the seat is plusher than my volo. The sun shade is easy to use and the leg extender is nice but very simple, I hope it holds up! (I haven't heard otherwise so I expect it will). I can't wait to take it on its first trip!!!

audys
07-18-2005, 11:30 AM
I agree with PP - the Quest is nice. My son is small but I like the deeper seat and extendable leg rests. Happy shopping!

Audrey, mother to Graham

http://lilypie.com/baby2/040210/0/5/1/-6/.png (http://lilypie.com)

strollerqueen
07-18-2005, 02:00 PM
No idea why he/she/they would say that. The Quest is WAAAAAAAY better. For a pound more, you get an extendable leg rest, more recline, and better wheels. You can always add the carry strap if you want. The Triumph seat is so shallow that all but the smallest baby's bottom will hang off of it. And if they are that small, they usually can't sit upright enough to use it! If you really want to lighter than the Quest, the Volo is a better bet.

strollerqueen
07-18-2005, 02:01 PM
No idea why he/she/they would say that. The Quest is WAAAAAAAY better. For a pound more, you get an extendable leg rest, more recline, and better wheels. You can always add the carry strap if you want. The Triumph seat is so shallow that all but the smallest baby's bottom will hang off of it. And if they are that small, they usually can't sit upright enough to use it! If you really want to lighter than the Quest, the Volo is a better bet.

strollerqueen
07-18-2005, 02:01 PM

strollerqueen
07-18-2005, 03:26 PM

strollerqueen
07-18-2005, 03:29 PM
OK, that's freaky. Don't know why that happened!

helaina
07-18-2005, 03:40 PM
>If you really want to lighter than the Quest, the Volo
>is a better bet.

ITA. I have both a Quest and a Volo (and P3 that I rarely use). We keep the Quest in the house to use for walks and we keep the Volo in the car for quick errands. The Quest has the recline which is nice for when you're walking for a while and the baby falls asleep. I once used the Volo for a neighborhood walk and my poor baby fell asleep with his head at an angle. That's when I delegated the Volo to the car. If you mostly make quick errands around town like I do, then there's no time for the baby to fall asleep so you don't need the recline. I really love our Volo. It is so light and easy to sling over my shoulder. I have the hood and optional seat pad on mine and it's still super light and easy to fold. It also folds up so small, which is helpful even if you have a big SUV. It's just nice to have the extra space.

I once made the mistake of bringing my Quest to an outlet mall. That was a disaster. The basket was too small to store the merchandise I bought and the baby was uncomfortable in it for such a long amount of time. I'm considering purchasing a big Graco stroller to use for mall trips (and I'll keep it in the closet the rest of the time). HTH.

happymom2b
07-18-2005, 07:06 PM
You gals are the best! I went to BBB and purchased the Quest..got the blue/gray for DS. It's sooo nice! I almost went for the yellow in case I have a girl next, but figured it would get too dirty. I'm so excited to use it!! NOw I have my Valco Runabout for walks/mall and the Quest for quick errands, etc. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ali =)