PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere to see Valco and ABC IRL in NJ??

ilovelily
07-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Anyone seen the Valco or ABC in the New Jersey area?

1ceng1
07-17-2005, 08:23 PM
I am in central NJ and had the same problem trying to find the Valco double. I know that 2 stores in Lakewood had them in stock. If you go to their website Valcobaby.com, they list distributors. The Elizabeth store said they would not have any in stock for months to come. I believe one of the Buy Buy Baby stores (Paramus?) had the single in stock but the store itself never carries the double (which is what I needed). Hope this helps. Incidentally, I blindly ordered mine online and love it.

JodiM
07-17-2005, 10:10 PM
The Valco Twin's are out of stock until later this month (hopefully any day now)

I know we have been out for over a month, as well with most other retailers too. You might have to wait until the end of July and then try calling around.

ABC isn't sold in the US yet (that I know of) I know Jen from ExpressiveToys had one FS, and I think she is somewhere in NJ (don't quote me on that though), you might want to contact her. www.expressivetoys.com her email is on her site.

Marisa6826
07-18-2005, 01:33 AM
I have a 2004 Valco Twin and live in NE Jersey - Essex county.

-m

annasmom
07-18-2005, 08:57 AM
I do not know where you live in NJ, but try Larry's in Westwood for the Valco Twin. I would call first though. Their website is www.ilarrys.com. They sell the Valco Twin and the MBUD. As another poster mentioned previously, Buy Buy Baby has the Valco, but not the Twin (at least not the last time I was there). When I was looking for the Valco Twin I ended up going to Albee Baby in NYC. HTH!

Eileen

chelseamom
07-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Actually, one place in the US carries the ABC according to ABC's website. It's called The Children's Room and it is in Brooklyn. I haven't been, but you could call to see if they have any in stock. The trip from NJ to Brooklyn isn't too bad and there are plenty of places in NYC to see the Valco, too.

Good luck,
Samantha