PDA

View Full Version : Double Stroller for 4yr, 2yr and Newborn -Valco, Tango, or BJ

mominma
07-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Okay, I want to buy one more double stroller. I think I have narrowed my choices down to the 3 listed above. I like the price of the Tango, but I am wondering if the weight limit will be an issue.

My 4 year old (almost 5 year old) is about 55lbs and still likes to ride once in awhile. My petite 2 yr old will still need to stroll when we are out for long periods of time or going for a long distance. We are having another baby in 6 weeks and trying to decide which option to go with.

I just want one stroller to leave in the car and take to attractions, the malls, the park, etc. I am leaning towards the swivel wheel joggers because they have higher weight limits and seems like they would be easier to push with a heavier load. I was also considering the Safetechs (since I read they fit through doorways) Does anyone know anything about the BebeLove Strollers? I am thinking about the BJ City Series and the Valco I am just not sure whether I should make that kind of investment.

For the money, I am wondering if I should give the Tango a try? Does anyone have one with an older child? Do they fit in okay?

Thanks for any advice.

Melissa

DS 9/00
DD 3/03
EDD 8/26/05