PDA

View Full Version : Combi Cosmo EX... boot included? where?

Maria K
05-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Anyone have this stroller? The box says it comes with a "safety boot" and the instructions talk about using it, but it's not pictured anywhere and it wasn't in the box. I have to say I'm not even sure what it is, but if baby's in full recline you're supposed to use it...
Anyone?
- Maria

nfowife
05-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I think it is a safety net that comes out from under the seat and attaches to the napper bar. Check and see if there is one there in a little pouch, under the seat or under the front of the seat cushion. It keeps baby from sliding out under the bar.

Maria K
05-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Thanks! I found it... it's not a separate piece... it just pulls out or tucks under the seat.
:)
- Maria

meghna88
06-25-2006, 06:00 PM
how do you like the cosmo ex? also, do you have a combi carseat? if so, how does it fit in stroller? well? or difficult?

Maria K
06-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi... I actually didn't like it so much... only because of the low handle height... I kept kicking the wheels.

I DO however love the Combi City Savvy. It has a slightly higher handle and is still super lightweight and compact. We just got back from a plane trip and it survived great.

I do not have a Combi carseat. We use the snap n go for that.

- Maria