PDA

View Full Version : What now?

colesmit
05-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Currently we own a Graco travel system that was given to us second-hand. My 3 1/2 month old will no longer sit comfortably (or quietly!) in the SnugRide car seat attached to the stroller. There are so many stroller options, I am a bit confused as to what's next -Must I purchase a line-up of several strollers to meet my needs? I need a stroller for walking (paved and sandy trails), manuevering stores, and traveling by airplane.

tjteems
05-02-2006, 11:47 PM
Since you need one for walking trails, I'd get one with the larger all-terrain wheels. But, there are less expensive versions of this without going for the MBUS and spending big money. Then I'd get another "travel" stroller for trips or quick errands out of the car. I'm a big fan of the Maclaren line b/c they fold small, are comfortable and very sturdy. The Quest is a good option for a young baby b/c you still get the recline.

deannanb
05-04-2006, 06:16 AM
Try using the Graco stroller without the snugride.
see how that works for you for a month or so while you research strollers. I found mine to be very usefull while DS was still young. It reclined enough for him to sleep in - and the basked was big enough for me.

I just took the Graco out of my car for the first time when I needed my trunk - I haven't put it back in and now I'm looking for a smaller stroller.