PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

shancam
05-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Using UCSC for baby #2 (2 months on monday) but it squeaks terribly. Tried WD40...no use.

With DD#1 we used the UCSC, a MBUS and a Quest at about 3 months and it worked out great. We have also added a BJCD to the collection.

Please don't flame me for keeping the baby in the car seat, b/c i
normally do not. I am just talking about those quick trips!

So, do i buy another UCSC to use for such a short time? Or maybe a stroller that i could use the seat with (peg)? I don't really need a big stoller and this is most likely our last baby. UGH!

What do you all think?

thanks
shannon

dd 5/12/04
dd 3/8/06

hautemama15
05-06-2006, 01:45 PM
I would get a P3 or Zippy to use with the car seat. Do you still have the Quest?? That could be your lightweight and then the P3 or Zippy could be for long outings and you could still use the seat for awhile too when you need it. I wouldn't get another UCSC.

shancam
05-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Yeah, i figured that a P3 or Zippy would be my best bet...i "avoided" a typical full size stroller the 1st time around, so i was hoping to do the same this time around.
But, things change!

Ok, if i got the Zippy, is my 2 year old big enough to hitch a ride on the back? (for short situations)

ETA: Also, at this point should i get rid of the MBUS or should i hold onto it?

shannon

Momof3Labs
05-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Can you pick up a gently used UCSC on craigslist?

IMO, a 2yo is too small and too young to hitch a ride on a P3 or Zippy (plus you can't use the footboard when the seat is reclined or when it is holding an infant seat).