PDA

View Full Version : Safetech for tall kids??

tjteems
05-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Anybody know how the seat height is on the Safetech double? I've narrowed my list down to bebelove Dual Shock, Valco, Safetech and Baby Jogger. The Safetech is so much cheaper, I may just go with it. Just need to know if it will work for my 40" tall toddler. We tried the InStep Safari in real life and his head hit the canopy. Annoying!
Would love to know any experience with the seating height of any of the above strollers. I've emailed the company regarding Safetch, but they couldn't give me much info.
Thanks!

MrsZaz
05-06-2006, 08:51 PM
I have the Safetech double. I'll take a look at the seatback height tomorrow and give you a measurement. My 3 1/2 year old DS still likes to ride in it (he's 35"). He insists on putting the canopy up every time and doesn't seem bothered by it. I'll measure tomorrow for you.

Colleen

tjteems
05-06-2006, 11:37 PM
Thanks Colleen! I'll go ahead and also ask. . .are you happy with the stroller? I read some reviews that said "you get what you pay for" and have had problems with the durability of it. What has your experience been? Thanks so much!

anuta
05-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Colleen,

how far does it recline? Do you think it can be used for a newborn?