PDA

View Full Version : Finally Decided on a double jogger!

tjteems
05-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Thanks for all your help with me endless questions. I finally decided on the Baby Jogger since I saw it in the store today. The colapse mechanism is soooo easy! Also, my main concern is that it would be spacious enough for my 40" tall 2 year old and it is!! With plenty of room to spare. Just thought I'd pass on that info if it could help anyone. Also, I got it on EBAY brand new for $470 shipped. Nice!

geochick
05-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Let us know how you like it when it arrives. We just got the BJCSD too, but have only used it once or twice since the new baby isn't even here yet. I think it does really well with my 2yo by himself - I can't wait until the new baby is old enough to go strolling in it too. I purchased the Snuzzler to go with it. I also have the BOB double console - it fits fairly well. What color did you get? We have red. The fold mechanism is the most amazing thing I have ever seen on a stroller. Congrats!

tjteems
05-16-2006, 10:48 PM
Well, here to report back. . .I love the stroller!! It has worked great on non-paved trails and in the mall. Fits great through doorways and both kids were very comforable in it. The snuzzler was perfect for my 8wk old and she was very comfortable in it. So happy with the purchase!