PDA

View Full Version : Protect A Bub for Single Stroller ( Regular version or delux)

trash
05-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Has anyone tried this sunshade, is it actually worth the extra dollar compare to the Sunray version. THe other question that I have is that I saw the delux single version with the mesh in the front. Has anyone bought one and used one. I would mainly be using it as a canopy to shield sun from my baby but thought since I am spending so much money already the delux version is not that much more expensive. Why not buy the delux version so that I can lower the mesh and let her sleep when it needs to be. My question is that the delux version in the canopy form is it less of a shield from sun than the single version.
I called protect a bub and left them with my phone # and of course no one called back.
Thanks for your feedback.

Susann
05-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I think the RayShade is much nicer b/c it attaches with velcro instead of tiebows like the Protect-a-Bub.

I looked at the Deluxe but decided not to get it b/c my kids don't want anything in front of their face. I was also thinking of using it when they nap but it felt really flimsy. I don't understand your question about the deluxe.

I have both the P-a-B and the Rayshade and I can't see any difference in the quality.

Susann

trash
05-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Compare P-A-B and the Rayshade do they cover the same amount or is one shade extends further out so gives a better shield?
Have you compared the delux folded up like a regular canopy and the regular canopy for P-A-B do they give the same coverage or does the regular version extends out more and cover more?
So they are P-A-B and Rayshade both are 50UVF? So would you recommend buying the Rayshade instead since it is much chaper than P-A-B?
I did hear people mentioned that with Rayshade even if there is a slight wind the shade will be blown back. I live in San Francisco and we have the wind and I wonder if it is a problem.

Thank you for your advise

Susann
05-09-2006, 10:01 PM
The regular and the Deluxe are somewhat the same size. You can put the regular one pretty far down, too - if needed - by attaching it further to the front.

I have not had the problem with the Rayshade flying around but if it would, so would the P-a-B. I would recommend the Rayshade b/c of the price and b/c of the velcro. I got a P-a-B for the price of a Rayshade b/c the store I ordered from was out of stock of the Rayshade. I still wish, I would have gotten the Rayshade. I ended up making velcros to the P-a-B.

I hope someone else chimes in.

Susann