PDA

View Full Version : Dreamer Design, Manhattan and Slingshot OR...Baby Trend Jogger?! Please help!

alliekess
05-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Hello,

I have a 10 month old that I have been taking for morning walks and (very light jogs) in a Mac Triumph. He'd be so happy if I could get him a more comfortable stroller for these excursions!

I've done some research and I absolutely cannot spend more than $200 on this stroller. I've decided against the Babys R Us Baby Trend $99 stroller...but maybe you can convince me that it is the way to go over the Dreamer Design Manhattan or Slingshot? I'm so overwhelmed with this process!!! Do you have any strong views or opinons on any of these? I haven't seen the dreamer joggers in person, only online and I'm trying to decide if the fixed wheel on the slingshot would really be a huge inconvenience if we walk and not jog. Should I shell out the extra bucks on the Manhattan?

All your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Allie

Ohio_Mom
05-10-2006, 01:10 PM
What about the Baby Jogger strollers they have for $150 and under right now at Overstock.com? Those are nice jogging strollers for a NICE price!

alliekess
05-10-2006, 03:32 PM
I agree they are a nice price, but I don't know too much about them...These other three, at least I was able to get info online about them.

Thanks!
Allie