PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever sold one stroller to buy another, then regretted it?

chicagojo
05-13-2006, 01:04 PM
So I was shopping at BRU today when the green I'coo Infinity caught my eye. I don't really *need* a single right now since I own 3 singles and 3 doubles and have 2 kids who both ride in the stroller most of the time BUT I am thinking of selling a couple of my other singles (Zooper Zydeco and Combi Ultra-Savvy) to buy the Infinity.

I really, really like the Zydeco but it's BIG and HEAVY, is taking up a lot of storage space, and is completely impractical to use as an in & out of the car stroller.

I am pretty lukewarm on the Ultra-Savvy. I like that it's lightweight, folds easily, and accepts an infant seat but I don't really know that I'd miss it much.

If I sold these two to buy the Infinity, the Infinity would have to be my in & out of the car single (my other remaining single would be a jogger).

As I contemplate this, I'm wondering if anyone out there has ever sold one (or two!) stroller to buy another, then had regrets.

Also, for anyone who owns the Infinity (or RSB), would it be easy enough to take in & out of the car on a semi-regular basis? Folded size isn't an issue b/c I have a large SUV.

Ohio_Mom
05-13-2006, 01:41 PM
If you have the space for it, which it sound like you do, it should be no problem taking it in and out of the car regularly. The stroller practically folds and unfolds itself once you've done it a couple of times, and I have no problem lifting it in and out of the car. I definitely recommend it.