PDA

View Full Version : How to determine asking price when selling a stroller?

chicagojo
05-13-2006, 01:41 PM
I've already checked eBay and Craigslist but can't find any comps for the particular stroller I'm thinking about selling (2004 Zooper Zydeco, in excellent condition w/all original accessories including tire pump, rain cover, mosquito shield, cold weather boot). I signed up for stroller swap in the past but was overwhelmed by the large volume of e-mail it generated (even in digest option). Anybody have any advice about how to determine an asking price for this stroller? (note: I'm not trying to sell it here) The 2006's retail for around $375-400, which is about what I paid for mine new a little less than 2 yrs ago.

hardysmom
05-13-2006, 03:19 PM
First, on SWAP, do the no email option. You won't get anything, but can check your listing, add pictures, etc...

To price, do a search on ebay and check the completed auctions box. It will show any similar strollers which have sold in the last 30 days or so.

To be honest, I usually make more on ebay than any other venue.

Stephanie

chicagojo
05-13-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks - didn't know either of those options existed (I'm kind of a selling novice) but knew I must be missing something...