PDA

View Full Version : Any info on first wheel city elite?

MamaKath
05-15-2006, 01:44 PM
neat. I love the twin!!!!! It looks like it has not been released as a single or double yet. Too bad. Hopefully once it is released in the Netherlands, you'll be able to get more info.

It looks very similar to the Rock Star Baby stroller also.

tootsiepop
05-19-2006, 10:57 PM
HI! yes this stroller is due to come out in June 2006, I'm very excited about it, the colors are great, the function with the reversible seats is very hard to find out there! as soon as they arrive I will post a review :) HTH

Kara
Mommy To Abrielle and Sheaden
co-owner of Little Dribbles Baby Boutique

zoethebeagle
05-20-2006, 07:26 AM
We just saw the Firstwheels line at JPMA a few weeks ago. The colors are beautiful and I have never seen a double quite like it. Both SBS seats are reversible, one can face the other and both sides can take a bassinet.

Our contact told us they hope to have ordering available by mid-September. They are working on U.S. distribution issues and they still have safety testing that must be completed here in the U.S.

It looks like a fun and promising new line! We are excited!

Take care-
Erika
SAHM and co-owner of StrollerMama, an online stroller boutique

mariza
05-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Does anyone know approximately how much this will sell for?

tootsiepop
05-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Right now Firstwheels had not yet determined a price, I will post when more infomation is available

:)
Kara
Co owner of Little Dribbles Baby Boutique
mommy of Abrielle and Sheaden

tv31
05-24-2006, 07:50 AM
Looks great - but is it really 31" in width? A little too wide for where i live (NY). MBUD barely fits through my building's doorways.

writeleigh
05-27-2006, 06:55 AM
I adore the design and colors, but am also wondering about the width (we live in a downtown area as well).

ETA: I am also wondering, from looking at more of the pics, it shows the chassis folded, but not how it looks folded with the seats attached. Do you have to take the seats off to fold it?

Joolsplus2
05-27-2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah, like a Bugaboo, you have to take it apart before you fold it.

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

tootsiepop
06-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi! it actually is a little under 31 inches, and it will fit through standard doorways, :) HTH

Kara
Little Dribbles Baby Boutique
mommy to Abrielle & Sheaden

dylansnan
06-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey Kara!
Fancy "seeing" you over here ;-)

tootsiepop
06-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi! love that pic of your daughter :) fancy seeing you here too, sooo your looking at firstwheels???

Kara

jjjo1112
06-26-2006, 11:11 PM
Has anyone seen this stroller in real life? Are there any reviews of the stroller online anywhere. Any infor would be appreciated., Thanks
www.firstwheels.nl