PDA

View Full Version : Need some quick advice please :)

mykidsmom
05-14-2006, 08:15 PM
I have a chance to buy a Combi Twin Savvy EX in Silver Breeze in slightly used but like new condition for $175. I am expecting a baby in Nov and my little girl will have just turned 2 at the time the baby is due. I am looking for a mall stroller. I do not plan to use it outdoors. Would you say this is a good deal and would you recommend this stroller?

I need to know quick since I need to let the seller of the stroller know if I want it...

Thanks!!!

mykidsmom
05-14-2006, 10:16 PM
anyone???

DCmommy
05-17-2006, 05:43 PM
we have this stroller in pacific and it was a great mall stroller when Sean was smaller (we also had the combi carseat that went with it, which was really convenient). it was even OK on sidewalks, though not spectacular. if the mall will be your primary use, i'd recommend it, although i have to say that now that sean is 10 mos, he doesn't love it, and i end up using my e3 with the extra seat at the mall more often now. but it was great before sean got particular about his mode of transport :)

Megan
Patrick (1/03) and Sean (8/05)

mykidsmom
05-17-2006, 08:39 PM
I've actually decided to go with the P&T e3 as my primary double stroller. I have researched it and everyone seems to love it. I think it will be perfect for my newborn and 2 year old for malls and for walking the neighborhood.