PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Key Fit & Baby Trend Snap N Go

AmyKat
05-14-2006, 09:17 PM
After reviewing and researching, we decided on the Chicco Key Fit car seat and a stroller frame. I tried out several different stroller frames and decided that I like the Baby Trend Snap N Go best. We got the Snap N Go as a shower present last week. The instructions don't list the Chicco Key Fit car seat so I'm not sure how to assemble the stroller frame.

Please tell me that someone out there has experience and I can use these two items together.

Thanks!

Amy

HereKittyKitty
05-14-2006, 10:06 PM
We bought our snap n go used, so it was already assembled - but, the front bar/bracket thingy is facing upward, and is on I think the second to top holes. The sides are on the longest setting. Let me know if that doesn't make any sense, I can take pictures tomorrow if that would help. The keyfit fits very well on it, though.

AmyKat
05-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunately, my little preggo brain can't seem to figure it out. If it's not too much trouble, could you please post a picture? I can't even figure out which part of the Chicco seat should be locking into place.

Thanks!

Amy

HereKittyKitty
05-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Hi Amy,

The keyfit doesn't really lock in place at all - it just sits on the frame, and then you use the straps to hold it on. Here are some pictures, hopefully they'll help - the strap is really secure, I can lift the whole stroller frame by the carseat, and I tried tilting and shaking the frame and the seat doesn't move at all.

AmyKat
05-16-2006, 05:26 AM
Thank you so much. That helps a ton.

Amy