PDA

View Full Version : Bumbleride Flyer Users Out There??

mkwilkinson
05-15-2006, 05:54 PM
I am pregnant with my first baby and researching strollers. The Bumbleride Flyer caught my eye for several reasons - 1) I like that it will work with many popular car seats, 2) I like that you can change the position of the handles, 3) I like that the handles are height adjustable, 4) I like that it is not Graco. I realize it doesn't fold as small as some others but I do have an SUV, so it shouldn't be a problem. I haven't seen it in person yet, as I am waiting for my local store to get the 2006 models in.

I would like some feedback from people who have been using it. I didn't see many posts about this. Thanks!!

Mommy2Anastasia
05-15-2006, 06:45 PM
It's a nice looking stroller.

I looked it up on Epinions to find a review, love epinions for reviews on things also, and there are 2 reviews from people who have them on there.

The latest review would make me think twice about getting it. But it is a nice looking stroller.

Here is a link to the reviews
http://www.epinions.com/BumbleRide_Flyer/display_~reviews

Hope that's at least a little help.

catcombs
05-17-2006, 01:18 PM
I have the 2006 Flyer and I have really like it. It is kind of big when folded down but I have a wagon and so like you space isn't really an issue. I love the reverse handle because my DD cries if she can't see me so strolling would be a nightmare if she couldn't face me. The hood has great coverage which is handy also. I have noticed however that the steering is much better in the regular mode so I do look forward to the days when my DD will let me use it with her facing forward. I only had a Snugrider until she was 5 months (I was waiting for the 2006's to be released) so I don't have much to compare the Flyer to but my really good girlfriend has a Graco Metrolite and all I can say is that I am glad I waited for the Flyer. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will try to answer them as best I can.