PDA

View Full Version : PP P3 - Hip Hop or Ambra?

TereasaT
05-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Which color do you prefer?

I've only seen the Hip Hop IRL, and I like it. I'm just wondering what the Ambra is like. Anyone have any opinions on which one looks better?

I've heard that there are no differences between the 2005 and 2006 P3 except for the colors. I can buy both at the same price. I just can't decide on the color. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

nfowife
05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Where can you get the ambra for the same price as the hip hop? If it's babydealz or babyage, those ones don't include the snack tray, fyi.
Anyhow, the ambra is much more muted and not bright at all. The hip hop is a bright orange color. I prefer bright colors so I'd get the hip hop.

hobokenmom
05-16-2006, 08:28 PM
I have the Hip Hop, and it's sort of a muted orange with royal blue piping and beige. The fabric is sort of soft and smooth. The Ambra is definitely much more of a copper color, in my opinion, and the fabric is more textured and shiny.

I prefer the Hip Hop to the Ambra, but if you like coppers and browns, you might like the Ambra.

Good luck!

leslieu
05-17-2006, 12:04 AM
I've seen the Ambra, it's looks like burnt orange and sand colored trim to me. It looks nice. Not sure what the Hip Hop looks like since I haven't seen it. :P

Leslie

TereasaT
05-18-2006, 04:19 PM
My SIL can get a discount on one. I had her check, and she said that they both have snack trays and are from an authorized PP dealer.

I wish I could see both IRL. I like both bright and muted oranges. I also love coppers and browns. Argh! Why can't a store near me carry both of these colors?