PDA

View Full Version : Please help? Love the features of my Pliko/P3 but want an All terrain..with some options

foremanmk
05-16-2006, 07:54 PM
I love the full canopy of the Pliko and the toddler stand, but really really need a single All terrain. I have a Valco Twin Roundabout that is perfect for my park/grass strolling, but need a single with a better canopy. I also have a Zapp, but need something the baby can sleep in. I wish my Pliko had air tires and I would be happy, but since there is not, I need some help.
Would love a strikker that reverses, but if I had to give up one option, it would be this one. Weight and size folded doesn't matter since I have a Suburban and would actually leave it at home for home strolls.
So low down, I am looking for:
=Single All terain (4 air tires)Big enough for my big rear end 30 pound 10 month old)
=Toddler Board
=Good Sun Shade that pulls down pretty far
=Reversible handle/or Seat

Was looking at a reversible Zooper since I have always loved my Zoopers, or a Valco Rebel (but worry that the seat would be outgrown way to quickly with my chub a lub) or maybe a Quinny 4XL, or what else???? If something had all 3 things (air tires, reverses, and toddler board) I would snatch up whatever the cost :)

Any help would be appreciated!@!!!
Thanks alot,
Kelly