PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me the differences between the Combi strollers

hudsonam
05-23-2006, 08:38 AM
What is the difference between the Savvy Soho, the City Savvy and the City Savvy Select, or the Savvy Sport… Can anyone speak to the quality of these strollers? With the deals on the Quest out there right now, I'm not sure it makes sense to get something different, but I've read some good things about Combis so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me a little bit about them.

TIA!
Anne Marie

winterbaby
05-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Hi
I'm no expert but bought my city savvy select a couple weeks ago and I love it! It's a great little stroller...very light, easy to fold and unfold and to me the napper bar is important cause my daughter loves the bugs on board toy that I attach to it.

I know the 2006 models differ from prior years...they now only have the city savvy, city savvy select and city savvy all weather and then the cosmo.

the difference between the city savvy select and all weather is the all weather has the boot and weather cover and costs about $40 more.

the difference between the city savvy select and city savvy is the color choices and the city savvy select has a higher handle bar as well as larger wheels. to me it was well worth the extra money to get the savvy select.

they also have pretty good descriptions on their site

http://www.combi-intl.com/virtualshowroom/index.htm

have fun shopping!