PDA

View Full Version : BJCD 19% off at Babyage, more stroller deals too

justlearning
05-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Right now Babyage has a 15% off coupon that applies to their entire site, and you can get another 4% cash back by going through ebates. It makes their BJCD and some other strollers good deals, in my opinion (some, including the BJ, also have free shipping).

I've bought strollers from them and carseats without any problems, but you should first check to make sure that they're an authorized dealer of the stroller if that's important to you for warranty purposes. For example, I contacted Peg Perego and they're not an authorized dealer for them, but I contacted BOB and was told that babyage is an authorized dealer so I think it may depend on the brand.

Hope this helps someone!

mabun3
05-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Where can I find the coupon? I was thinking of ordering a Peg perego from them anyway-- the lite since they have it much cheaper and with the coupon that would be great.

Thanks!

justlearning
05-24-2006, 11:01 AM
If you go to the website, you'll see that the coupon code is "MAY06" and that it expires 5/29. I also just realized, though, that it says that some brand exclusions apply so it may not apply to all the stroller brands--I guess you'll just have to try it and see.