PDA

View Full Version : P3 or Pliko Lite for 5 mo. old

cindylouhoo
05-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Have the Graco Quattro stroller. Need something that takes up less space in Jeep Grand Cherokee. Looking for sun protection & comfort for DS for trips to park, vacations, mall, etc. Which do you recommend & why? Thank you!

nfowife
05-23-2006, 10:03 PM
I vote P3. It has the awesome canopy and the snack tray. I love me a snack tray :) . Really, it is so convenient. Even if you don't snack a lot on the go (and we do, at least right now and for the past few months, because DD still takes 2 good naps so I just don't have time to be sitting home for her to eat a snack every day. I have to leave the house sometimes!). It's great for when you go somewhere with no highchair- on vacation, at the park, etc. My DD prefers to have something in front of her to hold on to when strolling, be it a napper bar or snack tray. So for me, the hands down choice is the P3. So far most people I've heard of who got the pliko lite haven't been super impressed over, say, the quest, except it is supposed to have a roomier seat. But it doesn't have the snack tray, footboard, etc. of the P3, so I would say get the P3. I have an Atlantico which has all the P3 features (except footboard) and I love it. It has a graco like fold and I still love it so much I don't care.