PDA

View Full Version : Are e3 wheel guards available yet?

gcampbell72
05-24-2006, 01:26 AM
Does anyone know if the rear wheel guards for the Phil and Teds e3 are available yet? I see them pictured on the Phil and Teds site, but can't seem to find any U.S. internet retailer selling them.

Thanks!
Cathy

Ohio_Mom
05-24-2006, 07:20 AM
I haven't seen them for sale anywhere yet. They are brand spankin' new, so I'm not sure exactly when they'll hit the retailers online. You might try calling or e-mailing Regal Lager to get a better idea about when you'll be able to get them!

bunnisa
05-24-2006, 08:00 PM
I don't have an answer, but I'm so glad you posted this question!

I'd tabled my E3 purchase until the wheel issue was resolved, and it sounds like it's about to be.

Does anyone know if these will be included with the strollers or only separately?

Bethany
blessed wife and mama to two!

"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-Justin Torres

Ohio_Mom
05-25-2006, 12:00 AM
I believe they will be sold separately as an optional accessory.

pumpflores
05-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Hi Cathy,

Where exactly on the website did you see the wheel guards? I can't seem to find the picture but maybe I missed it somewhere. Could you paste the link? I'm curious to see what they look like. I was going to try to figure out how to make my own wheel guards for my E3 if Phil & Ted's didn't design any themselves! I'm sure anything I came up with would look totally jury-rigged though. If you do end up calling Regal Lager to find out where to buy them, please do share the info!

Thanks
Melanie

gcampbell72
05-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Melanie,

Here's the link on the Phil and Teds website:
http://www.philandteds.com/cat.htm

The rear guards are shown on the bottom (4th picture from the left). The photo is small, so I can't really tell how they attach.

I haven't called Regal Lager yet, but I plan to do so this week. I'll report back when I do.

Cathy

Ohio_Mom
05-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Aha. I just checked the P&T's online accessories store, and it indicates that the rear wheel guards are not yet available but will be on their site in July 2006. So, we should start seeing them for sale then, barring any unforeseen delays.

mykidsmom
05-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Do you think they will come standard on the strollers any time soon. I just need to buy mine by November when my 2nd baby is due but would rather wait and get it already attached instead of as an acessory.