PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have experience with the Combi carseat carrier

mariza
05-25-2006, 05:18 PM
I don't plan on using a carseat carrier often, but I saw this and thought for the price it might be nice to have for quick trips and/ or travel. Does anyone have any experience using it, particularly with a Graco Snugride? Thanks!
http://www.babyage.com/products/7610_combi_combi_streak_travel_system.htm
With the Baby Age coupon code and Ebates it comes to about $26 total shipped.

nfowife
05-25-2006, 06:12 PM
I have it (the flash, which is the same as the streak but comes with a little drink holder thingy on top). I used it with both my combi tyro infant seat and a snugride that I borrowed on a trip and it worked fine. For that price, I'd get it. It doesn't have a great basket like the kolcraft or snugrider ones though. Didn't bother me because I didn't use it all that much anyhow.

AddiesMom
05-25-2006, 07:43 PM
I used the Flash (esentially the same) and loved it! Larger wheels, small fold and easy to manuver. My husband said it was one of the things that came in handy the most, since DD was born in Nov and where we live it's cold. We could just leave her in the seat warm and sleeping.

Just an FYI to anyone with a Britax Companion manufactured Aug 2005 or later, you need to get the Flash EX. The 'EX' has wider supports, otherwise the seat will slip through.

mariza
05-25-2006, 08:32 PM
How was/is the handle height? Is it the same as most Combi's? I always kick those wheels, the only thing that stopped me from ever buying a Combi.