PDA

View Full Version : volo or vogue for 3yo traveling to France

acingit
05-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Seeking advice for which stroller to bring with our 3 y.o. ds to the South of France for two weeks. I usually use the Volo at home, but wondered if it would be better to have a stroller that reclined like the Vogue because of the time change. We are staying in a home in a medieval town (cobbled streets), but plan to explore the region and museums. I also own a MBUS, but I think that is bulky to travel with. DS is very light and narrow (28lb!).
Thanks in advance,
Barbara

momof1squirt
05-26-2006, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't worry about the recline unless you are sure they will nap in it. I bought a Pliko Lite thinking my 4 yr old (also very small at 34 lbs!) would nap in it (since we were moving to Germany and thought he'd sleep between flights). Nope, never napped in it once and now we are back to the volo whenever we needed it (took it to Paris a few weeks ago and it was great!). The one thing I would recommend is the sun hood for the Volo if your's doesn't have one. Mine doesn't so ds just holds an umbrella if it rains :)
HTH, enjoy your trip!
Andrea W :)

acingit
05-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Agreed that my son is not usually a stroller napper anymore, but with the time difference, I thought he might during the first week.
Thanks for your reply,
Barbara

jesseandgrace
05-27-2006, 12:00 AM
If he is tired enough he would probably fall asleep in the Volo, I would go with the Volo.

acingit
05-27-2006, 06:27 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I have the canopy and the seat cover, now I just need to locate the rain cover!
Barbara