PDA

View Full Version : What other stroller will I need?

anxiouslyawaitingamelia
05-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Hi,

We are adopting a baby from China and need some guidance. We expect her to be 12-18 months old when we bring her home. While we are waiting, I bought a Graco Breeze stroller from another mom. I assume we'll probably want to buy an umbrella stroller too??? Since this will be our first, we are clueless...

Any advice on what other strollers (and the brand/style you recommend) we might need?

Thanks much.

mariza
05-27-2006, 12:34 PM
If you tell us more about what your lifestyle is, what you'll be using the stroller for you'll get more responses.
Do you live in the City or Suburbs? Do you mant a mall crawler or outdoor stroller, is the weight and size of the fold important to you? What features to do want? Adjustable handles? Reversible handle or reversible seat? Air tires, big/small tires. Size of basket? These are all things you may want to think about.
I would use the Graco stroller you already have for a few weeks after your DD arrives and use that as a guide to what you wish it had, what you wish was different about it.
Don't woory too much about parent/child trays, there are plenty of after-market products you can find to meet those needs.
HTH!