PDA

View Full Version : BOB Handlebar Console with BJCS

mbox
05-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Hello, I'm trying to find out if anyone has used the BOB handlebar console with the Baby Jogger City Series Single. I saw a generic console but it specifically stated that the drink compartments would be slanted when used with the BJCS. So I'm wondering if the BOB console would work better or if I should just get the Baby Jogger single cup holder. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

lmwbasye
05-30-2006, 12:51 PM
Not sure about other ones, but my SIl uses the BOB console with her BJCS and it works great for her.

HTH!

linsei
05-31-2006, 12:28 AM
I use the bob console with my BJCS. I think it works ok. My only complaint is that I need to tighten the velcro around the handle bars every time I use it. It's just a minor annoyance. Also, it only accomodates skinny to medium sized cups. I do like that it has a zipper compartment in the middle for keys/cell phone.

I haven't tried or seen IRL the BJ single cup holder.

What generic console were you considering?

Linda

http://b3.lilypie.com/64MSm4/.png[/img][/url]

mbox
06-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Thanks to both of you for your input. I actually ended up finding a store here in town that stocks the BOB console. I tried it out and thought it was too loose. I'm just going to order the single cup holder from the Baby Jogger website... I don't know who made the other console I was considering. It was listed on some website along with a list of which strollers it would work with. A lot of the strollers on this list (including BJCS) had an associated footnote that said the console would be slanted when installed. I think Baby Jogger could really improve their product by adding a good console and by having a better canopy to keep the sun off of newborns... Thanks again!