PDA

View Full Version : Parent Cupholder for Inglesina Zippy

vanillajanice
07-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to this board. We are currently using the Graco Snugride/Snap N Go combo for our stroller, but will be moving my son to a convertible car seat soon.

I *think* we have a 2005 Zippy and it didn't come with a parent cupholder. When we bought it, I didn't think it would be a big deal. But after using the Snap N Go for 5+ months, I have really come to love the cupholder.

Does anyone know if I can purchase an Inglesina cupholder or if any of the aftermarket cupholders fit? I tried the Price Lionheart cupholder and it interferes with the fold.

Thanks for your help!
Janice

nfowife
07-04-2006, 11:43 AM
If you want a cupholder that you can fold with the stroller, look at the carry you demil milan. comes with 2 cupholders, and it's soft so doesn't get in the way of the fold.
www.carryyou.com

hrose
07-04-2006, 06:04 PM
>I have a Zippy and have had tons of problems finding a cup holder that works. the best one out there is the Valco cupholder, which I know they sell at Galt Toys and The Right Start.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this board. We are currently using
>the Graco Snugride/Snap N Go combo for our stroller, but will
>be moving my son to a convertible car seat soon.
>
>I *think* we have a 2005 Zippy and it didn't come with a
>parent cupholder. When we bought it, I didn't think it would
>be a big deal. But after using the Snap N Go for 5+ months, I
>have really come to love the cupholder.
>
>Does anyone know if I can purchase an Inglesina cupholder or
>if any of the aftermarket cupholders fit? I tried the Price
>Lionheart cupholder and it interferes with the fold.
>
>Thanks for your help!
>Janice

rl42382
07-05-2006, 02:04 AM
rachel l.
you can order the zippy cup holder and child tray many good baby stores can get it or cal inglesina. i know my local baby store carries both items in the store all the time because they are so popular. i find the zippy cup holder adjust a little so it fits more sizes plus it fits the stroller it is better than the p3 cup holder or you can try the valco cup holder.

Tondi G
07-05-2006, 02:38 PM
I have a Valco cupholder on my P3 and it is the best, holds big cups/bottles that the P3 cupholder doesn't accomodate!!!! Highly recommend the VALCO!

~Tondi

vanillajanice
07-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks everyone! I contacted Inglesina and can purchase one directly from them. Now I just have to decide between the Valco and Inglesina. I went to USA Baby today and saw the Inglesina (unfortunately, they don't sell the cupholder). It didn't seem as sturdy as I thought & not sure it's big enough to hold my venti iced coffee. :-)

For those that have the Valco - does the holder go out to the side or towards the back (like the Inglesina)? Just wondering if either will interfere with hanging my Skip Hop Dash from the handles. If anyone has a picture - would you mind posting it?

Thanks again!
Janice