PDA

View Full Version : Kool Stride L'il Deuce vs. MBUD vs BOB Duallie

BetsyinNY
07-06-2006, 07:53 PM
I have seven-month-old twins and I'm looking for a jogger/all terrain model. I currently have the Biposto Domino, which is an awesome stroller, but so, so heavy and not good for rough terrain at all. Anyone out there w/ any insight? Thanks!!

BetsyinNY
07-07-2006, 08:12 AM
anyone?:(

strollerqueen
07-08-2006, 01:52 AM
I'm sorry no one has replied to you. I have only owned one of the three, the MBUD. 161 strollers later, while most of my collection has come and gone, the MBUD remains. It is absolutely invaluable to me, especially with heavier kids. I also have had a single 20" wheel Kool Stride for a long time. I have never found anything better for the beach. So it depends on what kind of activity you are doing, as to which to choose.Think about what wheel size you will need. That is very important.If you are going to spend time indoors, choose the MBUD. It is 28" wide. The KS is 32". The BOB is even wider. That is why several of my friends have disliked theirs.

chicagojo
07-08-2006, 10:36 AM
I agree that the width is a HUGE factor to consider. I have a Kelty Kids Deuce Coupe (not on your list, I know) but I almost never use it because it doesn't fit through any doorways. If I'm out for a walk and decide I want Starbucks or need to stop off at the store for a gallon of milk, it's REALLY frustrating to not be able to do it b/c your stroller can't fit.

strollerqueen
07-08-2006, 02:03 PM
I feel for ya'. A lot of my friends had that one, too. They used to have to unload both of their kids, and all their gear, fold it up, and then carry it through the dooreay. Pretty hard to do when you're holding a baby, too!

JamiMac
07-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Actually, the new 2006 BOB's will fit through standard doorways. I have the BOB Duallie Revolution and it will fit through the door to my garage and one side of our sliding door. The new Duallie is a tiny bit narrower than the Revolution. I also had an 05 Duallie and there is no way that it could fit through our doors. They've made some big improvements on width with the 2006's.
HTH!

BetsyinNY
07-09-2006, 07:35 PM
I got the Duallie. I found a great price on it. Love the MBUD but it's just too much money.