PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Purchase Stroller Online

lukesmom1
07-11-2006, 02:56 PM
I am about to purchase my Zooper Waltz. None of the stores in my area sell it, so I have to purchase it online. Which is the best site to purchase a stroller?

Molly C
07-11-2006, 03:53 PM
I don't know if it's the best place, but I had a great experience with www.arunningstroller.com, and would definitely order from them again. I actually planned to order my new Britax Marathon from them, but I found it locally on sale by accident.

mariza
07-11-2006, 08:41 PM
I've had good experience with www.letsgostrolling.com, but another option is target.com
I usually prefer the personal customer service I get from a smaller store, but with the Zoopers it's hard because many times you don't have an opportunity to "test drive" first. Target is having free shipping on baby gear right now (you have to buy 2 things in the baby gear dept., but I'm sure you can find something you need). There is also a 10% off coupon code and if you don't like it you can return it to the store rather than worry about shipping it back somewhere.

BayAreaMom
07-12-2006, 01:23 PM
I bought my waltz from tinyride.com- i would recommend them but i ordered my zooper boogie from strollerdepot.com and it came amazingly fast- i ordered on thurs, it shipped that day, and arrived in CA on monday. Both have no tax and free shipping and good prices.

I just checked and strollerdepot.com has the waltz on sale.

Hope that helps.

Molly C
07-12-2006, 07:04 PM
I know I already gave my opinion, but I just ordered another stroller from arunningstroller.com, and I just have to give it another thumb's up.

The stroller I purchased less than a month ago at full price is now on sale, so Marilyn agreed to discount my new purchase by the sale amount I missed. I think this is great service, and she answered my call on her cell while her granddaughter was in the car!

As far as I am concerned, she can have all my business if ever I need another stroller or carseat (but let's hope not for a while!!) :)

lukesmom1
07-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks for all the input! I decided to order the stroller from tinyride. I liked that they emphasize a hassle-free return policy. I hope I like the Zooper---it would've been nice to test drive it before purchasing, but no one sells it in my area.

ksenn
07-16-2006, 07:29 AM
Thats good because you would only get a "hassle" if you needed to return it to arunningstroller.com. I have had two not so good experiences with them and would never recommended them anymore to anyone.