PDA

View Full Version : anyone else set up their powertwin yet?

dbianca23
07-12-2006, 05:27 PM
i have a couple of questions since the instructions suck and i have no patience. which sunshade goes where? one is longer and has snaps and i can't figure out if it goes in the front or back.
are all double strollers this heavy? i don't know how i'm gonna lift this thing in and out of my suv. if they're all this heavy, then i guess i can't complain. i think that's it for now!

saschalicks
07-12-2006, 07:19 PM
OK don't laugh. I don't know where the snaps snap to either. I've had mine for a while. If I remember correctly the longer one goes in back b/c it needs to cover the back when fully reclined. I don't know if they are all that heavy b/c I never lifted another one. I do know that we just wheel it out, on the back two wheels, to the car.

Sorry it's so frustrating.

dbianca23
07-12-2006, 08:48 PM
okay that makes perfect sense -- the longer one goes in the back, i guess i'll just give up on the snaps. so, you're able to actually lift it into your car on a regular basis? i can't even begin to lift it now as i'm pregnant, but i'm afraid that i'll keep it and it'll end up being way too heavy to constantly take in and out of the car. i'm thinking of test driving the e3 tomorrow.