PDA

View Full Version : Urbe or Techno

Sugar Magnolia
07-13-2006, 07:44 AM
I am having the hardest time picking out a stroller. It seems the more I research, the more strollers I find that I want!

I *think* I have it narrowed down to the Urbe or Techno XT. There are things that I like and dislike about both of them.

So, what would you get.

I should say that this will be a stroller for my 3 month old. I'll be using it for trips into town, going to the pool, and the mall. Stuff like that.

Thanks!

Sugar Magnolia
07-13-2006, 07:44 AM
I am having the hardest time picking out a stroller. It seems the more I research, the more strollers I find that I want!

I *think* I have it narrowed down to the Urbe or Techno XT. There are things that I like and dislike about both of them.

So, what would you get.

I should say that this will be a stroller for my 3 month old. I'll be using it for trips into town, going to the pool, and the mall. Stuff like that.

Thanks!

pampamz
07-13-2006, 07:56 AM
I agree -- the deeper you research the more you uncover!

Does the Urbe weigh more than the Techno? I don't know why I think this, except when I was contemplating them both I think that was a reason to ix-nay the Urbe. I may be totally wrong!

If I do take the plunge for another stroller I will go with Mac because I know deep down I want one and will keep wanting one until I buy it...

As a side bar, I have a Zooper Swing that DD loved at 4mos and still loves. It's heavy though...17lbs.

pampamz
07-13-2006, 07:56 AM
I agree -- the deeper you research the more you uncover!

Does the Urbe weigh more than the Techno? I don't know why I think this, except when I was contemplating them both I think that was a reason to ix-nay the Urbe. I may be totally wrong!

If I do take the plunge for another stroller I will go with Mac because I know deep down I want one and will keep wanting one until I buy it...

As a side bar, I have a Zooper Swing that DD loved at 4mos and still loves. It's heavy though...17lbs.

Sugar Magnolia
07-13-2006, 07:39 PM
I really wanted a Mac, but I like that the Urbe has single wheels in the front instead of doubles.

But I like the Technos hood.

I need to make a decision or dh might go nuts listening to all this stroller talk!