PDA

View Full Version : Need a double jogger

balessingo
07-18-2006, 08:49 PM
I want to start walking/jogging again and need a double jogger when dd#1 is back in school in the fall. DD#2 (3.5yr, 32", 26lbs) and DS (15mos, 26lbs) will be riding. I need a shorter height handle, or an adjustable one (I'm only 5'1") Any input would be great!!

Brandi

Joolsplus2
07-19-2006, 07:02 AM
I'd look for a 'MBUD'...Mountain Buggy Urban Double from 2004 or earlier on Strollerswap (the yahoo group you can join to buy/sell strollers). I got my MBUS (single) from a seller there and am just in love, it was barely used and in perfect condition and much cheaper than it would have been new. I say 2004 because the handle height is definitely not too high, and some of the 2005's have recalls on the adjustable handle.

But a brand new 2006 would probably be absolutely yummy, too :D.

Sooo...can you tell I'm a mountain buggy fan? We just couldn't live without ours, always parked in the garage and ready to go. Really, any double jogger with a swivel front wheel (fixed front wheels get to be a bear to steer when kids get heavier) should do it...the safetech double jogger from ebay (exclusively on ebay) is pretty good, from what I hear, and is certainly a bargain.

Hope my biased opinion helps ;)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx