PDA

View Full Version : Should I sell my Bugaboo Frog?

GroversMom
07-31-2006, 11:56 AM
I am expecting #2 within the next 10 days. We currently have the Bugaboo Frog, a Quinny Zapp and just bought the Jane Powertwin. Should I sell the Frog? I'm torn. I love it and it is the stroller I've used to walk everywhere for the last 18 mos and it is a great single. I keep the Zapp in the car and use it for trips to the mall and for air travel. Now that I have the Powertwin, do I really need a walking around town single?

Thanks

sobers3
07-31-2006, 12:34 PM
I would keep it. There will be times when you will need a single for just the baby such as a doctor appointment and your newborn won't be able to use the Zapp without a recline. As your oldest outgrows the Powertwin, I think you will be happy with the Frog with the wheeled board for DC #1 and use it again. I also think the Frog is great with the bassinet attached fo rthe newborn to move from room to room through out the house. I would defintiely keep it!

ShaniB123
08-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Also, when your newborn is very little, you can carry him/her in a Baby Bjorn (or the like) and push your toddler in the Bug. Btw, how do you like the Powertwin?

Good luck!
Shani
Mom to Madeline Emma (10-9-04)