PDA

View Full Version : P&T E3 Accessories

MommytoWyatt
08-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi,
I'm about to purchase an E3 and have a question about accessories. First, for those who've experienced both...which handle bar contraption do you prefer: Bob cupholder or the Phil and Ted's?

Second...any experiences with the car seat adaptor? We have a Britax Companion seat (which says is compatible). Do you use this feature and if so is it easy to use? Can you still have a toddler in the backseat, or does this make it a single stroller option only?

Thanks!

klass2
08-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi. I have the E3 and have the P&T hangbag. I like it ok. I'm not sure if I'd like the Bob console better, but you can't use the Bob console when the handlebar is in the up position (which mine is).

I also bought the infant carrier adapter bar, but I just sold it on Ebay. My baby isn't due until Sept, but I've been using the stroller in doubles mode for my two DS.

Anyhow, last week I finally tried out my Graco Snugride in the stroller and found that even without the carseat adapter, the snugride fit in there good enough for me. I don't plan on doing any all terrain strolling with my baby, so I don't need it to be "hooked" in there. It was nestled in there pretty good (not wobbly at all).

Sadly though when the infant seat is in there, the doubles mode is not an option.

HTH

scarletsmommy
08-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Okay, I took the plunge and bought an E3 last night. Got it on great beginnings with the toddler seat for less that $400. I am now searching for an online retailer that has the rear wheel guards. I have only found them on Tots on the go, but the shipping is almost as much as the guards! Yikes. I haven't been able to find any coupon codes for that site, so.... Any suggestions?

MaddiesMommy
08-08-2006, 11:01 PM
I got them directly from Regal Lager a couple of months ago. I think I just contacted them through their website and someone emailed me back. They were $16.95 and $4.50 for s/h. We don't need to put them on just yet (still in toddler/newborn mode), but thought they might be hard to find later on.

HTH!

Janine

scarletsmommy
08-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the tip. They have great customer service. They responded to my e-mail very quickly!

Mommy2Eric
08-12-2006, 03:52 PM
FYI- I emailed Regal Lager to say that my toddler was putting his hands on the back wheels when he was in the toddler seat (when we were just trying it out- baby#2 isn't here yet!) and they replied immediately saying they didn't want my toddler to be in danger and they'd sent the rear wheel guards to me free of charge (and I bought my E3 used!). They came in the mail within 4 days of my initial email!

-Anne
Mommy to Eric Michael 3-20-05
Eric's brother/sister due 1-17-07

april17green
08-13-2006, 10:34 AM
I also contacted Regal Lager and they mailed me the guards for free! They have been wonderful about sending me replacement parts for free since I'm still in the year warranty. They have excellent service. Ellen