PDA

View Full Version : zooper or stick with Graco

laura215
08-04-2006, 07:58 AM
WHat a great website. I have a Graco Snugride car seat from my son which I love and would like to use again for my new baby in October. I am looking at a Graco Quattro tour but thought maybe I should go a little lighter this time. I loved the canopey on that stroller and the wheels but the traay broke and it was hard to fit through aisles is the mall.
DOes anyone hve expiernce with the metrolite or the mosaic?
The Zoopers are also compatable but I would have to order online sight unseen no one here has them.
Any advice?

seeks1
08-04-2006, 09:04 AM
I love my Zooper Waltz! You can order them from Target and return in store if you don't like them. Then you are only out the S&H (I think it was about $14). Also, sometimes they have free S&H.

The Zooper's come with so many extras. I also looked at the Metrolite and didn't like it as much. Same with the Mosaic.

nfowife
08-04-2006, 09:07 AM
I'd go with the waltz, too. It has the adjustable legrest (the gracos don't have that), canopy goes all the way down, takes the carseat, and is lighter. Plus it comes with a boot, rain cover, and extra sun/bug mesh cover. And it has an upright setting that the metrolite doesn't have- in the event when your baby is older they want to sit all the way up. And they have better resale value as well.

mariza
08-04-2006, 09:33 AM
I third the Zooper! Also, if you order from Target there is usually a 10% off coupon code that you can use to offset shipping prices.

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1"
and soon to arrive "Thing 2"

laura215
08-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Is the Waltz good for walks around the neighborhood or is it stricly a mall stroller because it is a lot lighter then my Graco ?

seeks1
08-04-2006, 05:46 PM
It would be okay for occasional walks. Depends on how much you do. I also have a Zooper Boogie that we use. But we walk a mile to two each night with the dog on some big hills and I like DS to be able to face me b/c he is usually fussy in the evening and he is only 15 weeks. I don't think I would use my Waltz for our daily walks. It would hold up but I like the air tires on my Boogie.

chicagojo
08-05-2006, 01:37 PM
There was a stroller called the Sport that Zooper stopped making a few years ago, but you can still find them on ebay. It has 8 air-filled tires and is probably comparable in weight/fold to your Graco. It would probably be better for more neighborhood walk-type use.

I own both a Zooper (Zydeco) and a Graco (DuoGlider) and have to say that the quailty of the Zooper is MUCH better. They come with lots of great extras and are really built to last.