PDA

View Full Version : How big of a kid can ride in a Hauck I'coo Infinity?

jenfed1
08-05-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm wondering how old of a child can fit in the seat of a Rock Star Baby or I'coo Infinity stroller. I know people have complained that their kids outgrew the Bugaboo frog and I can see that the seats are similar. I have a very small 16 month old and would only consider if I could get another 2 years out of it.

Thanks.

strollerqueen
08-05-2006, 02:54 PM
My son still fit under the canopy at 4. In fact, he still rides in it at 5!~ But now he pushes the canopy back; and it doesn't seem to bother him. It still pushes fine, too.

jenfed1
08-05-2006, 02:59 PM
In terms of the footrest, does he let his feet dangle or does he put them on the footrest and bend his knees? My dd has tons of room to the canopy (she's only 28 inches tall) but her feet are only a few inches from the footrest.

I test drove it at BRU and LOVED the way it pushed and my dd seemed to love the seat. She's okay in the Mac for short trips, she loves my Venezia (I don't!) and she hates my MBUS that I have from my older dd. I think she's lost in it because she's so small. She seemed very comfy in the I'coo.

Thanks for your help.

strollerqueen
08-06-2006, 12:43 AM
He puts his feet on the footrest and bends his legs. He still seems to fit there. It's just the canopy that is too low for him now. I had resigned myself to the fact that he had outgrown it. But when he saw the green one at BRU he went crazy for it. And I did, too, lol! It's one of the strollers e requests the most.

jenfed1
08-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks for your responses Janet.