PDA

View Full Version : Orange Phil and Ted's?

Lucia
08-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Anyone have one or seen one in real life? How bright is it? Anyone have real life photos to share? I am trying to decide between the orange, green, or red.
Thanks

heatherlynn
08-06-2006, 06:07 AM
I have orange and I love it! Not as bright as the MB, if you've seen that. I think it does get dirty easily, though. I think the green is too bright - kermit the frog-like. Actually, almost like the green on the wall in the picture! Anyway, here is a pic:

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
dd 11/05

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/35021.jpg

dbianca23
08-08-2006, 06:37 PM
ooh, thanks for the pic. i'm so happy i went with the orange, it doesn't seem so neon like the green does. 2 questions - who made your insert? and are those the carry you saddlebags? do they work well with the e3? can you fold the stroller with them on? i like that they aren't as puffy as the panniers. thanks!

heatherlynn
08-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi! Erika of nummybaby.com made them, but I picked out the fabric and sent it to her. And yes, they are the CY saddle bags. I do like them much better than the P&T ones. They do hold quite a bit more than you think (the CY ones). I can fold the stroller w/ them on. The only thing I don't like (and this is easily remedied) is that the velcro on them doesn't go across the width of the bag. I keep fearing that something is going to fall out when I fold the stroller, but so far that hasn't happened. You might check out the Skip Hop ones. I like them a lot, but I don't think they'd hold as much as the CYs, plus they have the drink holders which probably wouldn't be useful for anyone since the bags attach so low.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
dd 11/05

Lucia
08-10-2006, 05:27 AM
Heather,
THANK YOU for the post complete with photo! I also love your seat cover. You mentioned that the orange gets dirty pretty easily...is it fairly easy to remove dirt/stains? I am drawn to the orange but wonder if a darker color would be better for hiding stains? I have been waiting for so long to order this stroller and just about ready to do it, but just need to decide on the color. Thanks again for the feedback and the photo.