PDA

View Full Version : So excited about price i found for baby jogger

msruckus
09-21-2006, 12:20 AM
I have been researching extensively for days for a jogging stroller. i even bought two that i have to return now. i wanted a baby jogger performance with the 20 inch wheels but didn't want to pay upwards of $300. anyways, tonight, i found that stroller on closeout for $185!!!!! https://www.universalcycles.com/

I just emailed marilyn at arunningstroller.com to see if she will match it. i will let you all know if she does, but if not, they have the baby joggers on closeout and the prices are incredible!

KHF
09-21-2006, 08:02 AM
OMG, thank you SO much for posting this! I have been waiting (and waiting and waiting) for the lilac City Series Single to come out...and now most of those say shipping in November. The red was my favorite color from last year's group so I went ahead and ordered one from Universal Cycle!

I would've liked to order from Marilyn (have already bought 2 strollers from her), but I checked and her site said that to price match they had to be on the manufacturer's website and Universal Cycle wasn't. Hopefully I'll get my stroller soon! Even with a $28 shipping charge, it was still $156 cheaper than you can get it anywhere else.

Kirsten
DD Laurel - 8.22.2005

melissaea
09-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Do you know if this stroller has a pivoting option for the front wheel?

msruckus
09-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Just wanted to post back that I got my performance single with the 20 inch wheels and it is awesome! I can't wait to go for a real run with my little guy in it tomorrow. Universal Cycle was great to deal with. BTW, this one does not have a pivoting wheel, but i think that there is one that has it - the city something or other.

KHF
09-29-2006, 06:49 AM
I got my Baby Jogger City Series yesterday too (it's the one with the pivoting wheel). I just want to thank you again for posting this deal!

Kirsten
DD Laurel - 8.22.2005

skohng
09-30-2006, 12:08 PM
arg! i missed this deal! they are out of stock :( oh well.

longtallsally
09-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Can anyone tell me the handle height on these baby jogger performance strollers? This sure sounds like a good deal and I am considering buying one for my stroller strides class, but I want to make sure the handle height is tall enough for me (I'm 6'1"). I want to be comfortable and not hunched over. Thanks!

KHF
09-30-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure what the handle height is, but it is adjustable. My 6'2" husband pushed it today with no problems.

msruckus
09-30-2006, 02:10 PM
The handle on mine is 43 inches. not sure on the 16 inch model.