PDA

View Full Version : Rock Star Baby - any opinions??

kikibump
09-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Does anyone have experience of using the Rock Star Baby Stroller? I can't find many reviews on the internet. It's a better price than the Bugaboo, and I like the chunky wheels and looks, but especially the bassinet feature and the way you can turn the seat to see the baby. We are expecting our 1st longed for baby in Dec, and it seems great for a newborn - any thoughts?

Stroller Queen rates it as one of her top 5 to push, but will we miss P3's easy and compact fold, snack tray, toddler board for later etc?? (P3 or A3 are our other options)
I would like to avoid ending up buying a huge collection of strollers, but I know its so hard to find one that does it all!!

We live in Colorado and plan to go for walks in hot summers and snowy winters, hence the chunky wheels being a bonus for different terain and weathers, and it seems compact enough for the mall too and has a more plush seat than many of the 3 wheelers.

Any thoughts?? :)

rockchick15
09-25-2006, 05:46 PM
well, i don't know much about snowy winters since i live in Florida, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my RSB!! It was wonderrful when my DD was first born and still is great now that she is older! She loves riding in it. I use it for the mall and for longer outings so she is comfy. I use my Maclaren for short trips and traveling. I don't miss having snack trays or a compact fold. My older kids had large do it all strollers (Aprica and an older Inglesina from 1990). We have gotten away with using the RSB and the Mac. I don't plan on buying anoything else. I don't jog so didn't need one of those. Overall it is a great stroller IMHO.